Shadow Spell (Cousins O'Dwyer) by Nora…

Shadow Spell (Cousins O'Dwyer) (edition 2014)

by Nora Roberts

Member:RobynBachar
Title:Shadow Spell (Cousins O'Dwyer)
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Berkley (2014), Paperback, 352 pages
Collections:Read and owned, Your library
Rating:***
Tags:paranormal romance

Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts

Magic! (52)

I flew through the first book in this series but I had to really push through this second book. I'm a little disappointed in this one and felt it was the same two things happening back and forth through out it. I liked that it gave a little more insight into Connor's character. ( )
  Chelz286 | Aug 26, 2018 |
Review in Portuguese: http://pepitamagica.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/livro-shadow-spell-de-nora-roberts.ht...

I’ll start by saying I liked the first book better than this one – but I still liked it.

What was missing in this book, for me, was the romance between Connor and Meara – it seemed a bit weak. I liked the travels to meet ancestors and all the magic involved, but the romance lacked. Maybe because, for me, they seemed better as individual characters than as a couple. The friendship and companionship is still one of the best things about this book.

Still, it was a good book, that left me wanting more and it left me anxious to read the next one! ( )
  Joana_v_v | Aug 10, 2018 |
The end redeemed it, and made me give it an extra star. The entire middle of the book drags, but again, the end makes it a little better. I need to stop reading the trilogies, though, because the second book is always so oddly off. ( )
  gossamerchild88 | Mar 30, 2018 |
These books make me want to curl up by the fireside and then go walking through a village like this. She hits every note, without being overdone. ( )
  Cfo6 | Mar 19, 2018 |
Great 2nd book in this trilogy. Can't wait for the 3rd one!!!! ( )
  pickleroad | Nov 10, 2016 |
Voor mijn eigen cirkel,
familie en vrienden
Kringelende mistflarden stegen als dampende adem op van het water terwijl Eamon de kleine boot voortroeide.
Komende gebeurtenissen werpen hun
schaduw vooruit

THOMAS CAMPBELL
Het mooiste sieraad van een huis
vormen de vrienden die het bezoeken.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON
ISBN 1611291925 is for Notorious Pleasures by Elizabeth Holt

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts comes a trilogy about the land we’re drawn to, the family we learn to cherish, and the people we long to love…

Book Two of The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy
Shadow Spell

With the legends and lore of Ireland running through his blood, falconer Connor O’Dwyer is proud to call County Mayo home. It’s where his sister, Branna, lives and works, where his cousin, Iona, has found true love, and where his childhood friends form a circle that can’t be broken…

A circle that is about to be stretched out of shape—by a long-awaited kiss.

Meara Quinn is Branna’s best friend, a sister in all but blood. Her and Connor’s paths cross almost daily, as Connor takes tourists on hawk walks and Meara guides them on horseback across the lush countryside. She has the eyes of a gypsy and the body of a goddess…things Connor has always taken for granted—until his brush with death propels them into a quick, hot tangle.

Plenty of women have found their way to Connor’s bed, but none to his heart until now. Frustratingly, Meara is okay with just the heat, afraid to lose herself—and their friendship—to something more. But soon, Connor will see the full force and fury of what runs in his blood. And he will need his family and friends around him when his past rolls in like the fog, threatening an end to all he loves…

Don’t miss Book One in the Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy
Dark Witch

And the final book in the trilogy
Blood Magick

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:45 -0400)

"With the legends and lore of Ireland running through his blood, falconer Connor O'Dwyer is proud to call County Mayo home. It's where his sister, Branna, lives and works, where his cousin, Iona, has found true love, and where his childhood friends form a circle that can't be broken... A circle that is about to be stretched out of shape--by a long-awaited kiss. Meara Quinn is Branna's best friend, a sister in all but blood. Her and Connor's paths cross almost daily, as Connor takes tourists on hawk walks and Meara guides them on horseback across the lush countryside. She has the eyes of a gypsy and the body of a goddess...things Connor has always taken for granted--until his brush with death propels them into a quick, hot tangle. Plenty of women have found their way to Connor's bed, but none to his heart until now. Frustratingly, Meara is okay with just the heat, afraid to lose herself--and their friendship--to something more. But soon, Connor will see the full force and fury of what runs in his blood. And he will need his family and friends around him, when his past rolls in like the fog, threatening an end to all he loves.."--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,500,534 books! | Top bar: Always visible