Quantum Assault (A Keeno Action Novel) by…

Quantum Assault (A Keeno Action Novel)

by Real Laplaine

411,664,912 (5)None

I downloaded Quantum Assault on Saturday and 24 hours later I had already finished reading it. Actually I only put it down to tend to my most basic necessities if You know what I mean!
I went to bed at 4:30 am (reluctantly) when I realized I was only half way through it but I was already exhausted.
Because I had read Keeno's book 1 (Intrusion) and loved it, I knew I would probably love this one as well, and I should say was I was in NO way disappointed. Actually, it was even better than I expected!
It is very fast paced, full of realistic action, it shows the horrors of our today world with an insight and intelligence difficult to find elsewhere and it is crude and brutal at times, but it's inherent hope for a better world and the good guys winning the day completely won my heart. I LOVE KEENO!!! (And ALL of the other characters, they are all so perfectly human.
Even the bad guys are so perfect they make one think of some real people one knows and it gives one the shivers!!
I truly hope the third Keeno book comes out SOON! CONCLUSION: VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Ana Danel ( )
  real_laplaine | Sep 21, 2016 |

Quantum Assault Human traffickers get in the cross-hairs of Keeno McCole's gun In this second novel in the Keeno Crime Thrillers, a corporation buys a thousand young girls from the human trafficking pipeline and injects them with an experimental nanotech-virus, one designed to change their physical anatomy. The experiment goes terrible wrong and now threatens the world population as the nano-virus runs rampant and indiscriminately kills countless thousands of women in its path. Keeno and team must race across the globe in pursuit of the man who holds the key and to stop the epidemic before it becomes a full-blown world-wide pandemic.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,753,134 books! | Top bar: Always visible