Mo's Mustache by Ben Clanton

Mo's Mustache

by Ben Clanton

The illustrations are fun, expressive, but they seemed familiar to me which was distracting. The story didn't do much for me, but I liked the end when everyone showed their own bits of style. I wanted to like it more, but it wasn't quite there for me. All that said, I do think preschool-K kids may enjoy it. I would like to see more of Clanton's work and how it evolves. ( )
  margothere.library | Aug 8, 2015 |
Mo is quite the fashionable monster! ( )
  Sullywriter | May 22, 2015 |
Read on November 04, 2014

Life can be difficult for a trendsetter with everyone copying your style. Mo learns that here when he orders a mustache and suddenly everyone else gets one, too! Very cute illustrations and lots of fashionable monsters in mustaches and scarves. ( )
  melissarochelle | Dec 30, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 177049538X, Hardcover)

Mo is a monster who just got a mustache. A big, black, beautiful mustache. Everybody likes Mo's mustache. Now Knot, Dot, Nib, Tutu, Bob, Bill, and Ben all have mustaches too. In fact, soon EVERYBODY has a mustache! Why is everyone copying Mo? And how will he (and his mustache) ever stand out?

A wonderfully silly book about style and individuality, sure to grow on readers who don't have facial hair -- and even those who do!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:54 -0400)

Monster Mo's big, beautiful mustache inspires all of his friends to copy his style by growing fabulous mustaches of their own, leaving Mo to wonder how he will continue to distinguish himself.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,013,613 books! | Top bar: Always visible