Downside Rain by Linda Welch

Downside Rain

by Linda Welch

222,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byglindaharrison, dearheart

Looking forward to book 2! ( )
  glindaharrison | Oct 19, 2015 |
Downside; a realm within the Earth where the monsters dwell, and we aren’t talking about Hell. We meet trolls, gnomes, vampires, sirens, shifters, demons, fallen angels, elves and a whole host of others who aren’t comfortable living on the surface, or who would terrify humans if their presence was known. Rain is a wraith and has a business with her wraith mentor, Castle, where they take out or even relocate the more pesky monsters in their Downside town of Gettaholt. There are definite advantages and disadvantages to being a wraith.

The story follows Rain on both an action-packed and emotional journey We do get some limited first person point of views from three others close to her when she’s not on scene, giving us a better idea on what others are thinking and doing.

I found an interesting world in Downside and was grabbed right away by Rain and what she experiences. This appears to be a stand alone, although I think there is plenty here that could continue the story in a number of directions. ( )
  dearheart | Oct 16, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,808,238 books! | Top bar: Always visible