Wedded Blintz by Leighann Dobbs

Wedded Blintz

by Leighann Dobbs

Lexi finally gets married. I am a fan of this series; although, I didn't like the 9th or 10th book. The cutest part of this book was when the two brides were rolling all over the floor fighting in their wedding dresses. Then......... One of the brides is murdered and Lexi once again finds the body and becomes #1 suspect. I love Nans and her murder club group. What a bunch of feisty old ladies! ( )
  travelgal | Feb 3, 2017 |
I have not read any other books in this series, but I enjoyed this one!

I liked that Lexy is not a cozy-protagonist doormat- she's got some sass to her! And her grandmother, even more so- with her posse of sleuthing seniors, who I loved.

It boggles belief, though, that Lexy would wait till 2 days before her wedding to settle on appetizers with the caterers, or flowers with the florist- they require a LOT more lead time!

The mystery worked pretty well. One quibble- the resolution required doing something that- as both a seamstress and a jeweler, I don't think was physically possible. Oh, well.

All in all, though- a fun romp with entertaining characters and plot. I would not mind reading more in this series. ( )
  cissa | Dec 18, 2016 |

On the eve of Lexy's wedding to long-time friend, neighbor, and partner Jack Perillo, two bodies are discovered and Lexy is linked to one of them. Jack is pulled from the case and Lexy soon becomes a prime suspect. Will she get to the church on time or is it jail time for her?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,675 books! | Top bar: Always visible