Crashing Down to Earth (Part One) by Terry…

Crashing Down to Earth (Part One)

by Terry Reid

Crashing Down to Earth by Terry Reid is a wonderful book. I read the book in one day as I was not able to wait to find out what happens next and get to the final outcome. I fell in love with Hayley and the Guardian Angel Alex who was assigned by the elders to protect her. I believe in angels so I was totally on board with this story.

Thank you Terry Reid for a fascinating Book. The relationship between Alex and Hayley was most interesting and heartwarming. The author's creative mind is extraordinary. I was excited and eager to turn the pages and follow the very interesting lives of these two, as well as the rest of the characters that add important clues to the story. The author has a wonderful way of moving through the plot and creating an exciting way for the reader to move though the pages.

The streets of Glasgow bring thrilling excitement as Hayley and Alexander battle the evil Marli and I got totally engaged in that battle. I love the hint that told me that in fact Gabriel is coming back. I really didn't want for the book to end. But at least I know there is another book that will follow, so I can hardly wait for that.

I recommend the book to anyone who loves excitement, and is thirsty for a very well written novel. This is the kind of genre that I love and I loved the book!!
Terry Reid well done!!! ( )
  An-Avid-Reader | Feb 18, 2015 |
Reid has created a world in which angels and humans exist in tandem. In fact, what makes Reid's mythology unique is that some human souls are brought forth from their angel counterparts.

Alex and Haley are interesting characters. Their relationship is believable and well thought out.

The only negative I can bring up is that the omniscient POV wasn't very clear to me and I found myself easily confused at different points in the story. But, this might just be the way I read it.

Fun story. ( )
  DanielleDeVor | Feb 17, 2015 |
We've all heard of having a "guardian angel," but Terry Reid takes this notion one step further by creating a world in which some people are actually cut from the souls of their protectors. Crashing Down to Earth centers around the age-old struggle between angels and demons taking place right here on earth. In this world, those who the guardians protect are actually a part of them, taken from their own souls, which creates an interesting paradigm and the central focus of the action. The story follows Alex, who is sworn to protect Hayley, but now faces an even greater challenge that threatens mankind. Interesting story line with well-developed characters, I recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick, fun read! ( )
  Lost-In-Literature | Dec 6, 2014 |
Hayley Foster is a woman with a secret. Her flatmate is her guardian angel. But with the terrifying events of two years ago firmly put behind them, Hayley finally dares hope for a quieter life for her and Alex to enjoy.

But it is not long before the old angel’s past comes back to haunt him in the form of an ex-lover. As Alex tries to protect Hayley though, it quickly becomes apparent that far greater powers are at play, far bigger than either of them could ever have possibly imagined.

Join Hayley and Alex in the first part of their epic journey as they try to save Glasgow, as well as each other, from doom. ( )
  Terry_Reid | Oct 9, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,367,011 books! | Top bar: Always visible