Dark, Secret Love by Denise Robins

Dark, Secret Love (1962)

by Denise Robins, Julia Kane, Denise Robins

322,001,085 (3)None
Recently added byDawnGenna, Naomi.Klein

I received Dark, Secret Love from LibraryThing in exchange for an honest review:

First thing that I have to say about this book is that it was dark. It was very well written and drew you in from the first page. The author warns you from the very beginning what the books is. Of course that only made me want to read it more!

The characters that came and went in her life were all interesting. You can see the way that they all formed her into the woman that she is today. The way that the author tells the stories is very interesting....she doesn't expect you to like them, love them, hate them or even understand them.....she just needs to put them down on paper.

Can I say that I loved this book....no. I did enjoy it though. ( )
  DawnGenna | Oct 9, 2013 |

Can I say that I loved this book....no. I did enjoy it though. ( )
  DawnGenna | Oct 9, 2013 |

Denise Robinsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kane, Juliamain authorall editionsconfirmed
Robins, Denisemain authorall editionsconfirmed

The spider in the cup.

After eleven years of marriage, Christina faces the facts - she has left her husband and children and is nearing the day of her divorce. As she recalls the factors that led to her break-up with Charles and her passionate new attachment to Philip, she discovers in a flash the truth about herself.

Her confidence is shattered. It is a as though - on the point of slaking her thirst at the well of her new passion - she had discovered something venomous at the bottom of the cup....

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,252,240 books! | Top bar: Always visible