Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Does Size Matter?
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 141275271X, Paperback)From gas-guzzling, eight-passenger SUVs, to sprawling suburban mansions, to Super Big Gulps, to human anatomy--have you wondered if bigger is better? Why are some people obsessed with size? You will find the answer in Does Size Matter?, from the popular F.Y.I. book series, along with answers to more than 150 other questions that stretch the bounds of curiosity.
Here is a sampling of topics you will find in this fascinating book that has been described as the ultimate bathroom reader:
* What's the tastiest part of the human body for cannibals?
* What makes a firefly's butt glow?
* How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
* Why do they sterile the needle before lethal injections?
* What's so funny about your funny bone?
* Do prostitutes file tax returns?
* Can popping a zit kill you?
* Is it okay to marry your cousin?
* Why are Mexican jumping beans so jumpy?
Does Size Matter? is a smart and authoritative book of useful information on myriad topics, ranging from body science to weird science, the animal kingdom to earth and space, love and lust to origins and traditions, and people to sports. Our writers demystify urban legends and inform on everything from the strange to the sublime.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:19 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.