Farm Animals for Kids: Amazing Pictures and…

Farm Animals for Kids: Amazing Pictures and Fun Fact Children Book…

by Betty Johnson

The information was very good but the format was not that great. The pictures were mostly clip art images and some of them were very poor quality. Like I said though, the information made up for all the down falls. My kids enjoyed the info and are looking forward to visiting a farm when the weather warms up. ( )
  spacechick365 | Mar 16, 2014 |
I received a copy through Library Thing.

This book was very cute, and my 3 year old loved learning about the different animals. He is certainly a little sponge these days, and will sometimes spit out facts learned from this book when we are doing other things, such as eating dinner, riding in the car, or outside playing. He loves looking at the bright colors even when I am not reading it to him.

There are lots of facts to learn about the farm animals discussed in the book. There is a question at the end of each chapter with the answers at the end of the book. I noticed that the questions couldn't be found in the text of the book, which I think was a downside. The quiz would have better had the answer been found in the book - to reinforce what the child was reading (or having read to them). ( )
  Kecia08 | Feb 4, 2014 |
*Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book for review from the author and all opinions are my own.

Farm Animals for kids is a wonderful educational book that will introduce and teach kids about a variety of animals that are found on farms.

The book is broken down into 12 chapters, a separate chapter for each animal, such as, Hoses, Cows, Chickens, Dogs and more. For each animal, you learn all about the parts of their body, movements, food they eat, babies and even what they're used for. A cute picture compliments each animal, and there's even a question for you to answer about each animal.

This is a very informative book for kids who are curious and want to learn about different animals. As an adult, I found the Weird Facts about each animal quite interesting, and I even picked up a few facts I wasn't aware of. I would recommend this to teachers, parents or anyone interested in farm animals. ( )
  Deannad414 | Feb 2, 2014 |
This a great children's book about animals. Each page is chock full of detailed information about each farm animal. I like how the important facts were broken down into different subtitles, and each animal had their own chapter. All of the information was presented very neatly and well organized. Children will really be able to glean a significant amount of information about the animals from this book, how the animals behave; what they eat; how they move; and much more. I also found the illustrations to be cute and very colorful, they added a fun element to the book. This book would be a great teaching tool. It could be used in many different aspects of the classroom. ( )
  aap512 | Jan 17, 2014 |
Farm Animals for Kids: Amazing Pictures and Fun Fact Children Book (Discover Animals Series by Betty Johnson
What I like about this book is that it gives a page about the animal stating what they do on the farm and parts of the body that are different than other animals parts.
There is also a quiz at the end to make sure you are understanding what you are reading. Colorful pages will keep any child really interested in this book and they won't even realize they are learning new things.
There are also facts about the noise the animal makes and where they live among other things. Other works by the author are highlighted at the end.
I received this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  jbarr5 | Jan 17, 2014 |

Pictures books are the best way to teach your children on nature. In this case, this picture book with introduce your child to farm animals.

This book uses simple words to describe various farm animals and at the same time uses cartoons to illustrate the lessons. This book is suitable for children age 4 to 8.

If you are looking for a fun fact children's book that your kid will enjoy and learn at the same time, this is the book for your kid. Add this book to cart and you can start your kid in his or her journey of discovering farm animals.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,833,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible