Probability Chain (Part 1) by Regan Keeter

Probability Chain (Part 1)

by Regan Keeter

421,664,912 (4)None

Different choices could mean different life paths. What if we could see or visit alternate realities/time lines?

Brian awakes to discover the murder of his guardian John then is drawn into a deeper mystery concerning Omega, the company where he works.

This is the first part of a series of adventures and mysteries involving alternate time line travel and the protagonist, Brian.

A crisp, fast paced, action packed narrative help lead Brian through this beginning quest as he starts to find out who he is and what is going on at his company.

Overall, a fun read. ( )
  catya77 | Oct 12, 2013 |
I happened to win this book in a Goodreads giveaway. It was a short read but kept me engrossed the whole time.
Brian, the main character has his world turned upside down when he's robbed and almost killed by an intruder. Then a women he's never met, besides in a 'dream', suddenly wants to talk to him and only him.
This will definitely keep you occupied and you'll want to read the whole thing in one sitting, which you probably could considering how short the book is. The ending makes you want to go out and read part 2 right away. I would recommend this for a quick romp. ( )
  DeathsMistress | Oct 11, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,545,060 books! | Top bar: Always visible