Redemption (Legends of Graham Mansion) by…

Redemption (Legends of Graham Mansion)

by Rosa Lee Jude, Mary Lin Brewer

192537,190 (3.5)None

maybe it isn't fair to rate a book when you have been stuck in a reading rut..the last few days when not one book jumps out at you and says READ me. I think the story line was okay but, it took to long to get to the plot of the story. I felt like moving into the mansion took forever and Grae's father was just a jerk! while writing the review I felt it was a 2.5 stars but since I couldn't give that I felt that maybe it would be a three I didn't hate it but, did not love it either. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
I love ghosts and haunted houses. I find Redemption so fascinating, because this is about a real mansion and – guess what – it is really HAUNTED. That gives the novel a little something extra that makes me want to find out more.

It is up to you to decide what is fact and what is fiction.

Clara, the ghost of the mansion, made herself known to Kat.

Kat knew she would not rest until she found the truth.

She asked her Grandpa to tell her the story of Graham Mansion and her journey began.

“We’ve got to be seekers of truth, whether we like it or not.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A haunted mansion, crime, mystery, time travel, sadness, tragedy and young love.

Redemption caught my eye during a tour I saw on Promotional Book Tours. YAY! I won a signed, first edition paperback copy and my journey through time began. I love ghosts and hauntings, but there was so much more to the story, especially because there is a real Major Graham Mansion and that adds an extra dimension to the story for me. The writing is excellent and the story flows smoothly, seeming as if it is really happening. Realistic and sweet descriptions of daily life. It is not all gloom and tragedy, but first love and fun as Kat learns many of life’s lessons. I was surprised when I got so involved in Redemption. I thought it would be more like a prequel with details and descriptions, but not much action. Boy, was I wrong.

“…one of the most interesting things about the mansion is that it is a house within a house, a story within a story.”

“…embrace adventure, it can take you beyond your imagination.” ( )
  sherry69 | Jan 25, 2016 |

Jude, Rosa Leeprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Brewer, Mary Linmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,812,746 books! | Top bar: Always visible