Undivided by Neal Shusterman

Undivided (2014)

by Neal Shusterman

Series: Unwind (4)

a great book to finish off a great series. definitely going to have a book hangover after this one. i couldn't put it down! Neal Shusterman did an AMAZING job with this series, by far THE best series i've read in a while. The character development and the emotional state and empathy you feel for even the villains is just staggering. A definite recommendation to anyone who wants to read a great YA dystopian series. I picked up unwind at the library because it seemed like an interesting book and it left me thirsting for more! such a great conclusion and just overall wonderful series to read :) ( )
  jdifelice | Jan 20, 2018 |
It's over. Actually there is another book full of short stories coming after this one as a kind of epilogue if I'm getting my facts straight. But for all intents and purposes, this is the end of the Unwind series. This dystopia is like nothing I've read before. It's forever going to be in my head. I love talking to people about this book I've been reading because their faces and expressions show just how horrifying it sounds. And to actually read it, is a whole other experience. I wasn't too thrilled about the second book, so it's taken me a while to get through this series, but now that I have I can't believe this series is not more popular. it is a lesson in morality. It's a lesson in how far we allow things to go, all by not doing anything. It's a lesson in a million other things. Seriously, I am never going to be able to forget this story of a horrifying possibility. ( )
  Kassilem | Sep 5, 2016 |
I love this series. This one did not disappoint. As one of my students aid when we read the first f the series, this guy really makes you think! Now, I hear a 5th is in the works, and I'll be getting it as soon as it is out. ( )
  karconner | Jul 5, 2016 |
Excellent end to an excellent series. Was not expecting what happened! ( )
  mtlkch | Jun 21, 2016 |
What an emotional ride this book took me on. I suffered the losses and near losses with so much pain you'd think they were real people and not just characters in a book. I was so drawn in and immersed in the story that the characters were like friends, or enemies, but people I KNEW in my own personal life. It's a wonderful thing when an author can make you relate so fully to the universe they've written and get you so involved that you feel the pain and joy and other emotions of the characters as if they were your own. I would definitely recommend this series to all readers, especially fans of the dystopian genre. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
For my editor and friend, David Gale
1. AWOL. A tranq tears past his head so close that his earlobe is skinned from the friction.

Three teens band together in order to sway the government to repeal all rulings in support of a procedure in which unwanted teenagers are captured and are unwound into parts that can be reused for transplantation.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,328,042 books! | Top bar: Always visible