Scribbles and Ink: The Contest by Ethan Long

Scribbles and Ink: The Contest

by Ethan Long

Thanks to Edelweiss and Blue Apple Books for allowing me access to this title.

This was a cute children's book. The break of chapters was perfect for beginning readers and the illustrations and story were fun. I read this with my daughter and she liked it a lot. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
I received a free electronic copy of this book for review purposes from Edelweiss. This in no way influenced my review.

The illustrations in this book where drawn by the characters in the book. I think that this was a great idea. The story line was simple, yet really creative. I think that children would really enjoy these books. ( )
  blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |

blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |
Funny. Hats off to Seuss' Are You My Mother as well as Harold and His Purple Crayon. Playing with mud is the goal here. The book is divided into chapters and it is the size of an easy reader but it is really a picture book. The pictures are so fun it would have benefited by being picture book size. ( )
  geraldinefm | Oct 26, 2013 |

"Scribbles the cat and Ink the mouse are buddies and fellow artists. When they enter a 'Draw a Dinosaur' contest, shenanigans ensue as their artistic creations come to life"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,355,778 books! | Top bar: Always visible