Not Quite Enough by Catherine Bybee

Not Quite Enough

by Catherine Bybee

This book 3 of the "Not Quite" series by Catherine Bybee was nothing shy of AWESOME! The author packed in suspense, thrill, sadness, lust and so much more. I loved reading about the unfold of Monica (Jessie's sister) and Trent(hunky "barefoot" pilot). In the first few pages, I was thinking "oh no, where is this book of the series going.." well, the author must have read my mind because just then, the story was being told in an incredible view with more action and characters. Again, I have read Not Quite Dating (Book 1), Not Quite Mine (book 2) and now reviewing this book Not Quite Enough (book 3). I highly recommend this series. It's more than the classic "romance novel/series. This author has seriously won me over as a dedicated reader... now onto the 4th book in the series Not Quite Forever.. You won't be sorry to keep on reading this series! ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Oct 25, 2016 |
I love the Not Quite series. This is my favorite so far because there was a little bit of suspense. ( )
  junco1312 | Apr 21, 2016 |
In this third book of the Not Quite series Catherine Bybee has another hit on her hands. This story of Monica &Trent has it all - humor, romance, a bit of angst, perseverance and a hea that leaves you smiling. I highly recommend this book as well as the other Not Quite books. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

After an earthquake and tsunami hit the shores of Jamaica, Monica volunteers her trauma skills with Borderless Nurses. Calculating and methodical, Monica creates order out of whatever chaos she finds-- until she finds the perpetually barefoot, impossibly masculine Trent Fairchild. He's a pilot and manages a small fleet of choppers on his adopted island home. Hopelessly drawn to one another, they manage to slip away from the wreckage to get a little closer. And they get a lot closer than expected when aftershocks from the earthquake trap them in their own life-or-death scenario....… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,702,370 books! | Top bar: Always visible