Love On Cowboy Mountain (Western Romance) by…

Love On Cowboy Mountain (Western Romance)

by Amanda Hodges

421,664,912 (4.67)None
Recently added byiadam, labrat35, florryalyna, SchoolBoy1

Lovely story! While reading it I found myself dreaming of a nice South-American trip.

Patty travels to Argentina to find her inner peace, because she suffers of love depression. There she has some interesting experiences, goes hiking in the jungle, gets attracted to the handsome cowboy-looking tour guide, takes some interesting photos of the plants she loves and admires the beautiful landscapes.

The trip will change her life forever and ``Happy ever after still does happen sometimes. You just have to believe`` ( )
  florryalyna | Oct 17, 2013 |
"I won't breathe a word." she answered. "It's lovely to hear you talk about the plants. Plants are my hobby really. I have a greenhouse at home and a large polythene tunnel. I raise lots of things from seed. Most of the things we see here are house plants at home. My Mother sometimes wonders where to put them all. I take hundreds of photographs as well when I walk. Heaven knows what I will use them for." In the seclusion of the hide Buck was acutely aware of the closeness of this woman that he was finding more and more attractive.
She on the other hand was enjoying the pleasure of his company and the freedom of the forest. He was glad to see her happy self emerge from the worried girl that had arrived yesterday. Read this book now. ( )
  SchoolBoy1 | Oct 12, 2013 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Amanda Hodges's book Love On Cowboy Mountain (Western Romance) was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,769,984 books! | Top bar: Always visible