Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

Finding Cinderella

by Colleen Hoover

Series: Hopeless (novella "Hopeless")

I don't think there are enough words to explain how much I loved this book. Cinderella, or Six, fell on top of Daniel in a storage closet on his spare fifth period and it turned into love. A baby came from that moment in the end, but love was the ultimate outcome. I think I could read a million books like this if there was that much love. I've discovered an author I want to see more of just simply from the honest and real way her characters are written.

EXCELLENT!

I haven't read any of [a:Colleen Hoover|5430144|Colleen Hoover|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1464032240p2/5430144.jpg]'s work before, but [b:Finding Cinderella|18593175|Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)|Colleen Hoover|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1380847885s/18593175.jpg|26338696] has made me a believer and I want to read more!

ilerya82 | Sep 19, 2017 |
I am almost done with all of Colleen Hoovers books, as I am trying to keep a few for when I am hitting a reading slump. She is my absolute favorite, and she never disappoints. This is one of the few I had last to read. The only reason I am disappointed is due to it being so short! I need more!!

Hopeless is one of my favorite books she has written, so I loved getting back into these characters. I liked getting to see some of my favorite characters from the series, and also learning more about Six. I loved the relationship between Six and Daniel. Daniel is very sarcastic which I love in a character. He makes me laugh.

Mind blown! I am writing this as I am reading, and what just happened?! I knew something was coming, but it was not what I was thinking at all!

Overall, I really enjoyed this. I am so happy the new book comes out soon! I need more CH! ( )
  SimplyKelina | Sep 4, 2017 |
Sweet, sweet story. Enjoyed following along with the relationship
  laura.w.douglas | Mar 9, 2017 |
So cute and funny, but omg that bomb! at the end . I was definitely surprised. I really enjoyed this novella. I love Six and Daniel. They were so fun together. ( )
  miss_booklion | Nov 6, 2016 |
This was a great read! It was about first love and the struggles that come along with it.

In the beginning you get a glimpse of Daniel's life with Cinderella. I loved that part. It was so romantic to see them fall for one another without even seeing each other. Later he meets Six who reminds him of Cinderella in every way. Together they face troubles to build a lasting relationship.

The Author did a fabulous job creating a beautiful love story.

Highly Recommend, but please keep in mind it is short because it's a novella ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |

Colleen Hooverprimary authorall editionscalculated
Carpenter, JasonNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Daniel does not believe in love at first sight until he lays eyes on Six, a girl with a quirky personality, but a secret from the past could jeopardize their chance at happily ever after.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,637,881 books! | Top bar: Always visible