Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5) by J. Kenner

Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5)

by J. Kenner

Take Me: Stark Ever After

The Characters:

Damien Stark
Nikki Fairchild

The Story:

I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of these two. I expected their wedding to be nothing less than spectacular and Ms Kenner didn’t let us down. I really love the way Damien and Nikki take care of and support each other. I also really loathe Nikki’s mother, excellent villain writing.

The Random Thoughts:

4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Feb 25, 2016 |
The final installment of the Stark Saga is the icing on the cake. After reading book#3, we all sighed with relief knowing Damian was going to be fine.

Still, pesky details such as the wedding, the relationship between Nikki and her mother, etc. still haunted us. This last novella is the Epilogue we needed to tie everything into a nice little bundle.

Hurrah for Nikki as she finds her voice and stands on her own two feet, unafraid of what her mother will say. Hurrah for Damian for understanding Nikki and always knowing what she needs and being willing to give her the world and help her heal.

I will miss these characters. We have traveled this road together for a while now and they have become part of our lives.

It is a good thing these books are permanent. I will be able to re-read the entire saga from the beginning and again relish the excitement. ( )
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |

I've long dreamed of my fairy tale wedding, but it wasn't until I met Damien Stark--who captured me with his kisses and undid me with his touch--that I began to believe it was my destiny. Though we both carry secrets and scars, our shared passion heals us, binding us together. We have surrendered to each other completely, and our mutual ecstasy is the brightest light in my life. But darkness still snakes through the cracks in our armor. Ghosts from our past have moved in, bringing fresh pain that cuts deep and threatens to destroy everything we hold dear. Damien is my anchor to this world, and I am his. But if we are going to keep each other, we have to fight the shadows of our pasts to move forward into our future.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,453,209 books! | Top bar: Always visible