Swimming to the Moon / A Collection of…

Swimming to the Moon / A Collection of Rhymes Without Reason

by Jeff McMahon

143683,257 (5)2

I read this with my nephew. We started off just reading a few before bedtime which turned into reading them as soon as he got home from school. We both enjoyed the poems and the artwork was amazing. He brought the book in to share with his class and even the teacher loved the book. The poems are silly but in a cute way. Excellent book!! ( )
  rayneofdarkness | Nov 26, 2013 |
Let me start off by saying this is a beautiful hardback book. On the inside there is a delightful collection of poems with illustration that are really cute. I sat down with my granddaughter and started reading this to her and she loved it and so did I. This is a book that she and I will share over and over again. Would make a wonderful gift for any occasion. ( )
  Draak | Nov 21, 2013 |
A beautiful hardcover collection of illustrated poems on par with Silverstein in their whimsical nature centered around the imaginations and shenanigans of children. I was cheered greatly throughout the whole book and know I will read it over and over and over again, and definitely plan to place it among other such delights on my future children's bookshelves! ( )
  shaedey | Nov 11, 2013 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Jeff McMahon's book Swimming to the Moon / A Collection of Rhymes Without Reason was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Jeff McMahon's book Swimming to the Moon / A Collection of Rhymes Without Reason was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Jeff McMahon is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,430,824 books! | Top bar: Always visible