Ghost Hunting Diary Volume I (Ghost Hunting…

Ghost Hunting Diary Volume I (Ghost Hunting Diaries)

by T. M. Simmons

I downloaded this book from the Kindle store because it was free. Well as I have always been told you get what you pay for. I will admit that the book was interesting but Sorry to the author I do not believe any of this is true. Please be aware that this review may contain spoilers.

This book is suppose to be about true encounters with ghost. Maybe it is just me but sorry again I do not believe in ghost. While the stories were interesting I find them hard to believe. But then I guess if I believed in ghost it would be easier to comprehend these stories. When the author started stating that she was quoting the bible to a ghost made me laugh so much. Honestly how can someone state that they are quoting a bible to a ghost. me and my opinion the only ghost the author needs to be worried about is the Holy Ghost.

I live in a house that is over 200 years old. I honestly think that is there was such a thing as ghost I would of encounter then years ago in my own house. Since I have researched the history of my house I know for a fact that people have died here and someone was once murdered near my house. There is a cemetery with the original owner buried about 2000 feet away from my house.

So with that being said. Sorry these stories sound like something made up in the authors imagination. None of the stories sound real or ring true for me. but then to each his own.

The bunnies and I give this book 2 carrots. I would of rated this book only one carrot but I gave two since the author has a great imagination. ( )
  kybunnies | Oct 19, 2014 |
The first story on the Myrtles was well done, and certainly the best of those included. The rest were just okay. ( )
  TFS93 | Dec 20, 2013 |
After reading this book, I was intrigued with the ammount of information and experience provided within the Diary. Most of which I read was a little less believable than other encounters, but still, I was drawn into the moment of the investigation. Most of the hauntings within the diary do tie in with other investigations to the same locations within other journals/diaries. Regardless of the truthfulness of some of them, I find this Diary an easy read, and it does draw you into the moment as if you were there witnessing it for your own eyes. Can't wait to start Volume 2 ( )
  NickSiney | May 7, 2013 |
This free e-book contains various ghost-hunting stories, from a stay at a Louisiana plantation, to a small cottage in the woods where a tragedy never ended. I took the book at face value as a diary of true events, and found that some parts were more straight forward and less exciting than others. That didn't bother me though, because that's what real life is like, after all. I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts, but I found the stories entertaining nevertheless. ( )
  apartmentcat | Oct 7, 2012 |

kybunnies | Dec 28, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,410,753 books! | Top bar: Always visible