Callum by Malorie Blackman

This little novella has renewed the feeling of wanting to finish this series. I knew that I wanted to before this one, but after Knife Edge, I kind of lost interest a little bit, so I took a break. Then, I find Callum for only $1.95 while searching around on Amazon.

I finally get to it after finishing the last couple books I read and it didn't take me long to get through it. I started it last night, got sleepy, and started it again this morning. The only reason I didn't finish it this morning is because I had a lot of other things to do.

Easy read.

And of course, I still Adore Callum. There isn't enough I could say without really giving away too much. He is torn between his feelings for Sephy, the craziness of the world he lives in and the racism & evil that's keeping Callum & Sephy from truly being together the way they both want to be.

I will stop there, I am really tempted to give spoilers and I know there are many who have yet to read even the first book Noughts & Crosses/Black & White.

I gave the book 5 Stars because (1) It did renew my "faith" in the series without making me expect too much. (2) I just adore Callum...oh, wait, I said that already didn't I? (3) I loved getting Callum's P.O.V. in this story and how he really felt about Sephy and his place in the world he lives in.

Okay, I will stop here before I say too much and give away the whole story as I know it so far...

MsBridgetReads | Jul 8, 2014 |

OBridget1 | May 4, 2014 |

BridgetsBookNook | Feb 6, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,557,232 books! | Top bar: Always visible