A New Kind of Hustle: How to Find Success in…

A New Kind of Hustle: How to Find Success in the Midst of Obstacles

by Phd Sugar Lee Lewis

531,436,638 (3.25)None

No tags.

I really don't know what to say about this little book. There's actually not much for me to say really. I'm just glad it was short.

I can say that I like how she is encouraging others to go further and do better in their lives. It seemed to me like she was really righting it for personal reasons. Like she was giving a history of her life to kind of pass down to her family. But then, it seems like she decided to publish it to hopefully encourage others. That's how I saw it anyway.

There were quite a few errors in the book and evidently no one proof read it to make sure it was corrected...but....over all, I can say that it was an interesting 27 pages. There were questions for a group discussion at the end. ( )
  MsBridgetReads | Jul 8, 2014 |

OBridget1 | May 4, 2014 |

BridgetsBookNook | Feb 6, 2014 |

A story of poverty to success. As a little girl, Sugar Lee lived in a rat infested home and ate out of the garbage. But, as an adult, found success and helped others do the same. Read the story to learn how Dr. Lewis gave the word "hustle" a new meaning.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:19 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,366,499 books! | Top bar: Always visible