See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne

See Jane Run

by Hannah Jayne

A nice thriller with enough twists and turns to keep me interested. ( )
  mmacd3814 | May 30, 2016 |
A good, little thriller for younger readers. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jan 23, 2016 |
Didn't go the way I thought......
Good mystery story that keeps you guessing. ( )
  TeamDewey | May 1, 2014 |
Riley Spencer has spent her entire life believing a lie. Before going on a school trip, Riley discovers a birth certificate in her baby book for a girl named Jane. Suddenly, Riley begins to question her parents' extremely overprotective behavior towards her and everything she has ever thought she knew. "See Jane Run" is a suspenseful story that will leave you guessing until the end. ( )
  TheMadHatters | Apr 8, 2014 |
Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.

I think it's time to accept the fact that thrillers in the YA genre just may not be my thing - I struggle with them. I can't help but be upset when I figure it out before it happens, and even when I don't I'm not particularly impressed. See Jane Run was another thriller that I liked, but I just didn't love. There were a few legit terrifying moments, but most of the time I was anticipating the next plot twist.

Riley as a character... is slightly contradicting. Sometimes I just wanted to shake some sense into her - she was just really clueless! She's very trusting... and naive. I just couldn't get past that character flaw. I couldn't connect with her.

I liked JD, but I got pretty unsure about him towards the end - I just didn't know who to trust anymore, and I just don't like not being able to trust anyone. I always feel like I'm missing something in a situation like that. Which I guess is the point.

See Jane Run did have some very scary and thriller-ish moments in it, which did up my enjoyment level. Sometimes it's fun to be scared, but I feel like it was just missing something. The twists were easily figured out, and the characters left something to be desired. All in all, I didn't particularly care for it - it was just enjoyable enough. ( )
  MVTheBookBabe | Dec 8, 2013 |

Riley Spencer never thought twice about keeping secrets from her parents, but when she finds a birth certificate with the name Jane O'Callahan hidden in her baby book, she must consider that her parents are lying to her.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,988,206 books! | Top bar: Always visible