Mirage (Destined, #1) by Ashley Suzanne

Mirage (Destined, #1)

by Ashley Suzanne

Mira and her best friend Kylee are off to college. At college orientation Mira and Kylee meet Danny and Skylar. There is an instant attraction between Mira and Danny. They start dating and soon become inseparable. Four years later, as they are all about to graduate college, Mira and Danny are now engaged and are ready to celebrate graduation and their engagement. When tragedy strikes, with the help of her friends, Mira slowly gets over her loss and starts rebuilding her life. Months later Mira and Skylar make some stupid choices and end up hurting each other so badly that Mira walks out of his life.
"...Mira, just because I can't kiss you right now because of my own pride, doesn't mean that I don't want to lay with you and hold you. I need to feel your body next to mine and feel your heartbeat. I need to know that this is real..."
A year later, while Mira and Kylee are enjoying a night out together, they run into Skylar at a bar. Mira and Skylar realize they are both still very hurt and angry at each other. Can Skylar and Mira rebuild their friendship? Can they discover that they are better together or will they continue to hurt each other? And what will happen when everything you believed in is ripped out from under you?
"...When he died, it felt like a piece of me died along with him, but I didn't die. You helped bring me back to life. You loved me enough for both of us when I thought my world ended..."
Ashley Suzanne will take you on an emotional roller coaster like no other. I'm only struggling with coming up with the right words for this review. Saying I fell in love with this story is so completely understated. This story drew me in the moment I started reading it. It completely captivated me and made me feel a huge variety of emotions and left me wanting to get my hands instantly on the next book. This book seriously sits in my heart and made me an instant Ashley stalker. I can't wait to sink into the rest of the series but for now I give Mirage a Nerd Alert A or 5 stars! ( )
  BookCrazed2013 | Aug 22, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,012,704 books! | Top bar: Always visible