The Legacy (The Legacy Trilogy Book 1) by…

The Legacy (The Legacy Trilogy Book 1)

by Melissa Delport

91950,433 (5)1

*I received a free digital copy of this book from TRACEY McDONALD PUBLISHERS in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. The following are my own opinions.*

One man obsessed with power.
One woman prepared to sacrifice everything to stop him.
One war that changed the world.

A short description of what this book tells.

Set in dystopian world where there’s a self-proclaimed and manipulative handsome dictator, rebellion and syringes with serum that would equipped a person with enhanced speed, strength or healing ability; this book is set to deliver its promised thrilling action ride. Narrated in the voice of our female heroine; we see the woman do the kicks.

I see that this book shows us feminism through Rebecca’s leadership and stratagems—a common attributes found in a number of books with male main characters. Though, there has been an upward trend for books with female protagonists today. Reading this had been an epic ride.

I like how the characters are well thought-out. They have distinct characteristics that make each of them refreshing. Rebecca has so much character intensity that makes you follow her more into the story. I particularly loved the boldness of her duty.

The love triangle is well written—I love their transition. I love how the story started in giving a short background of Rebecca’s life before she learned the truth. I love how the flashbacks are put between chapters. I love all the men in Rebecca’s life—villains included. How each character has their good and bad side to them—it just felt real.

The unpredictability of the story and the gravity of the action scenes… it is exciting! This book is full of twists I would certainly never forget. It left me totally hanging and hawking the next book! This book deserves to be put on your shelves. Guaranteed. ( )
  Kristelle_Linawan | Aug 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,637,711 books! | Top bar: Always visible