Slave by Kol Anderson

Slave

by Kol Anderson

621,268,033 (3.67)None
Recently added byDreZ, gigi9988776, pfodge

Nope, couldn't get behind this one at all. I read the reviews of my GR friends and many sung praises of the 3 MCs in this story, despite their shady behaviors. I cannot join them. I felt great pity for Jesse, anger towards Matt and my feelings were mixed about Noah. None of them inspired any positive feelings in me at all.

Oh well, I tried and will continue to step out of my comfort zone in the future for the right material! I can definitely see why many enjoyed this one. ( )
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |
Jesse had a broken heart.

That was the first line in this book. I think my heart did a little jump at those words. I couldn't stop reading. This was a nice short story, and not what I was expecting when I saw the title.

I've only read one other book by Kol Anderson, but I am going to keep him on my radar now. Looking forward to more from this author.
  pfodge | Oct 17, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,231,817 books! | Top bar: Always visible