Shattered Ink by Laura Wright

We continue the intense relationship of Addison and Rush. It’s been 5 weeks since they reunited in First Ink and decided on a second chance for their relationship. Addison has gone back to college to finish up her last few weeks before graduation and fly’s back to Las Vegas on the weekends. The time alone during the week has made both of them insane with missing the other but its also bringing up the old abandonment issues and the fear the other will run again. These two are soo hot for each other and its clear as the reader they belong together and you are rooting for them to get past there insecurities. This seemed to be the last book that will deal with Addison and Rush as the main characters but in the next book we will finally get to find out what happened between Vincent and Lisa. The last chapter of this book was nothing but torture in teasing us. ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
I wanted more! Too short. This story doesn't work as a novella! LOVED Rush, though! I can't wait for the spin off with the friends. Hopefully it will be longer :( ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
Shattered Ink by Laura Wright is a quick but fabulous follow up to First Ink. The story picks up five weeks after First Ink ended and completes the story of Rush and Addison. It also teases you with the beginning of Lisa, Addison’s best friend and Vincent, Rush’s friend and employee who shared a moment in First Ink but are back to set up Rebel Ink which is due out in 2014. The only disappointment with Shattered Ink was how short it was, only 64 pages. It was over way to soon but even though short, it had just as much depth and impact as the first book. I would almost call this book 1.5

Don’t miss it though if you want to wrap up Rush and Addison’s story. I’m glad I didn’t. ( )
  Traann | Oct 18, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,563,269 books! | Top bar: Always visible