The Gently Omnibus: Books 1-12 by Mobashar…

The Gently Omnibus: Books 1-12

by Mobashar Qureshi

541,436,638 (2.75)None

No tags.

I agree that this book would benefit from being re-edited to make a novel, rather than a collection of short stories. When the stories are so close together, it is unnecessarily repetitive to go through the introduction at the start of each story/chapter. ( )
  Jan24 | Feb 21, 2014 |
Instead of an omnibus it would have been better if the stories had been combined as one long novella, to save on the repetitions that became annoying. And to expand the characters and the various stories
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review ( )
  Vesper1931 | Dec 2, 2013 |
At first I was wondering what I had chosen to read, but I continued to the end and happy I did. Good story. His style reminds me of the old tv series, The Untouchables (the way they talked). There were several errors, but still enjoyable. Worth reading. ( )
  mahree | Nov 14, 2013 |
The writing is very choppy. There is also very little detail of the surrounding characters and the reasons for certain actions. I tried to finish reading the first section of the book, but the writing was too poor for me to continue. The premise of the book is promising though. ( )
  SilkOcean | Nov 8, 2013 |

Mobashar Qureshi is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,554,373 books! | Top bar: Always visible