Written for You by Mr Joseph Cognard

Written for You

by Mr Joseph Cognard

I absolutely love this play! It is sarcastic, funny, and you would never believe the climax. The play really blew my mind. It is about Bob, who works n the finance department of a publishing company. He is always asking coworkers and family members if they have read his book, yet.

His good friend, Mike, who was recently promoted, but did not get a pay raise, gives Bob a very interesting speech about how "would be" writers follow him absolutely everywhere to ask him to read their "book". That was a great speech. As a volunteer reviewer, I am starting to get the same spiel. Then, you can't forget the missing girl that was last seen with Bob in a bar. And when his coworker and friend, Doug, goes missing, the police want to talk to him! This gets better and better as it goes along. And, we must not forget author, HIGGINS, and his two cats.

Thank you Mr. Joseph Cognard h for giving me a free copy of his play to read and give my honest review. ( )
  Connie57103 | Feb 19, 2016 |
I received a free kindle copy of Written for You by Joseph Cognard, published by Amazon Digital Services from an Amazon promotion in exchange for a fair review. I gave it almost four stars. This doesn't reflect on the quality of the writing. It is entertaining. This is a screenplay & they are difficult for me to read.

His counselor Dr. Bael told him he has tangential speech & thought patterns. That's an interesting diagnosis.

Mike a co-worker tells Bob, the author: "And you thought it would be pretty & easy, & that you could just write a book & have no problem finding people to read it. There was some mythical tree with readers just standing around, waiting for peoples' books to ripen so they could just pick them."

Bob is seeking readers among his family, friends, co-workers & even his therapist. At one point she hits him with her kindle. One of his friends is a frustrated editor working for a shaky company. ( )
  carolyninjoy | Jun 11, 2015 |

Mr. Joseph A Cognard is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,459,873 books! | Top bar: Always visible