Entwined Courage by Tracy Lane

Entwined Courage

by Tracy Lane

I loved this book! Did not want to put it down from the moment I started. The characters grabbed me right from the start and I couldn't wait to find out what would happen next. Looking forward to reading the next in the series. ( )
  PhDinHorribleness | Mar 2, 2015 |
This novel had me hooked from the start! I loved the characters, especially Aurora and Iragos. I also liked the banter between Kayne and Aurora. I would definitely recommend Entwined Courage to teens and adults alike! ( )
  madamediotte | Aug 31, 2014 |
I enjoyed this book the entire time I was reading it. I felt a connect to the characters and found them quite engaging. The story has good pacing that paid off in the end. This book is definitely something that fans of fantasy will enjoy! ( )
  Kristen11 | Apr 28, 2014 |
Magic – yes, this story by Tracy Lane is not only filled with magical people living on a planet controlled by a council of light and dark mages but the story itself is magical and left me wanting more. The book is geared to young adults BUT will be enjoyed by those more mature as well. There is a hidden invisible city, a quest to reach an oracle, a budding romance, wizard fights and so much more. The author’s ability with words created people and places I could easily visualize and managed to involve me and all of my senses as I read. The quality of writing was excellent and so was the story of Aurora, Kayne, Iragos and Kronos. I look forward to reading more books by Tracy Lane in the future. ( )
  CathyGeha | Feb 22, 2014 |
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

I found this to be a great first novel to a series. It is definitely geared toward YA readers. The author did a great job with character development and the storyline was amazing. I cannot wait for the next book in the series. Can't wait for more from this author! Hope I don't have to wait too long for the next in the series. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Feb 20, 2014 |
To All of Those Who Still Believe in Magic.

Aurora Turnleaf is just another farmer’s daughter when she stumbles upon a magnificent city built entirely of see-through crystal. It appears out of nowhere, in a part of the forest she’s never ventured into before. Her guide is Iragos, a light mage, who introduces her to Kayne, the squire – or mage in training – for a dark wizard name Kronos. Unbeknownst to Aurora, Kayne has just stolen the Ythra Orb from the Hallowed Hall on behalf of his master and hidden it in her pack. Suddenly Aurora is thrust into a life or death quest to help Kayne find the mystical land of Morgis, where the Oracles who created the Orb can secure its safety. The path to Morgis itself will be treacherous enough, but those who seek to follow them will make it all the more life threatening. For on their path is the deadly Kronos, who has crafted a fierce legion of vicious minions to intercept Kayne and Aurora at every turn. Meanwhile Aurora and Kayne must battle both the elements and Kronos’ dark magic to complete their quest. Along the way, the two teens from very different worlds must learn to work together to overcome obstacles, one of them being their mutual attraction.

At last there is a final showdown between Kronos and Iragos, but is it one of the powerful mages that win or Aurora and Kayne using their "Entwined Courage" to defeat the darkness and keep the Orb in the light?

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Tracy Lane's book Entwined Courage was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Tracy Lane is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,418,968 books! | Top bar: Always visible