Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Office 2013 On Demand
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 078975049X, Paperback)
Need answers quickly? Office 2013 on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
Inside the Book
• Office: Organize information and add impact with online pictures and video, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Word: Create great-looking documents using themes, templates, and video
• Excel: Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to quickly create data tables and charts
• PowerPoint: Create powerful presentations faster using ready-made design templates and themes
• Access: Use full-featured templates and application parts to create desktop and web app databases.
• Outlook: Use tools for creating and managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
• Publisher: Use ready-made design templates to quickly create a brochure or a newsletter
• Office Web Apps: View and edit your Office documents in a browser
• Online Sharing: Save, open, and share Office documents on Skydrive and Office 365 SharePoint from all your devices
• Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam
Bonus Online Content
Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to:
• Workshops and related files
• Keyboard shortcuts
Visit the author site: perspection.com
• Online Workshops that focus on real-world techniques
• MOS Exam Prep
• More than 700 of the most essential Office 2013 tasks
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:49 -0400)
'Microsoft Office 2013 On Demand' is a hands-on guide for anyone who wants to make the most of the new Office 2013. It teaches visually, using an easy, friendly, full-colour format designed to 'show how,' instead of 'telling how.'
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.