R Is for Rebel: ...and Royalty, Relatives,…

R Is for Rebel: ...and Royalty, Relatives, Reality, and Running from…

by Megan Mulry

This is the 4th book of a series and I have not read the first 3 books.

I had a very hard time getting into the book. I started to read it,and then put it away for a couple of weeks. Today I picked it up again and finished it.

I didn't like the beginning at all. I was confused as to who was who or did what, or how the characters were connected, even trying to figure out the personality of the characters. After the first 20% of the book I had that sorted out and started to enjoy the book more.

I had expected a great read from the book description, and was very excited to read it. It's not a bad book, but I was a bit disappointed overall. The book got way better in the the second half, so overall I did enjoy the read.

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |
After ending her long time relationship, Abigail is ready to figure out what she wants from her life. She knows it is not jet plane rides, glamourous clothing, or living in a castle. This is not the attitude you would expect from a Princess. There is one thing for sure that Abigail wants and that is multi millionaire, Eliot.

Eliot can not stop thinking about Abigail. He wants her. However he wants her forever as in being his wife. He knows that is not what Abigail wants. Yet, he can not be without her, even if she will break his heart.

R is for Rebel is the latest book in the Unruly Royals series. I have not read the prior novels but I had no problems jumping right into this book. Well to be honest, it did take me a moment or two to figure out what was happening in the beginning. What I mean by this is that Abigail had already met and formed an attraction to Eliot. There was no lead up to their meet and greet. However, I liked this book a lot that I want to go back and read the three prior ones.

I liked Abigail and Eliot's relationship. It was very grown up. Which is what Abigail was needing in her life. I had an instant connection with Eliot from the beginning. He was genuine. I have to admit though that I did not find Abigail to be that "wild". I was expecting from the title of this book for her to be a bad girl. She was more of a wannabe bad girl. Overall I thought this was a fun book. ( )
  Cherylk | Feb 23, 2014 |
Looking for a book with great chemistry, sexy banter and fantastic characters? Then look no further because R is for Rebel has all that and a lot more! When the youngest Heyworth, Abigail sees the sexy Eliot Cranbrook she knows she’s in trouble. Her heart and her body are screaming for his attention but Eliot has had a thing for Abigail for quite some time, and he’s not interested in becoming just some guy. He wants to be THE guy. But how’s he supposed to make Abigail see that without scaring her off? As Abby and Eliot embark on a not so normal relationship, Abby strives to keep Eliot at arm’s length emotionally, while keeping her arms physically wrapped around him and Eliot is busy trying to show Abby what a grown up relationship is all about. Can Abby and Eliot forge their way into a once in a life time kind of love or are their ideas just too far apart?

Sexy, sizzling and oh so amazing! This book is everything I was looking for and more! I simply adored Eliot throughout the whole book; his character is to-die for! He knows what and who he wants and is willing to stop at nothing to get it, even if it means getting his heart trampled on in the process. Abby’s character is exactly as I expected it to be: confused, selfish, but good-hearted. The story was so real, so entertaining that I wanted to scream at Abby, “Wake Up Girl! Don’t push him away!” I literally found myself growling at the pages! But don’t worry; it all works out in the end! I loved the sexy chemistry between Eliot and Abby, so charming and fun and the passion is just delicious! But hey, don’t take my word for it, pick up your copy and read it for yourself! And if you haven’t read the others in the Unruly Royals Series, don’t worry, you’ll still love this one, and you will probably want to go back and catch up!

Rating: 4.5

Heat Rating: Hot

Reviewed by: AprilP

Courtesy of My Book Addiction and More ( )
  MyBookAddiction | Feb 16, 2014 |

With informative but accessible text, the sport is brought to life. This work offers an in-depth look at the sport, from its history and beginnings to the modern game, how it's played, who plays it and the rules that govern it. Packed with facts, stats and full-colour photographs, this is the essential guide.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,406,200 books! | Top bar: Always visible