The Prince of Zammar - The Complete Serial…

The Prince of Zammar - The Complete Serial (Books 1-6)

by Samantha Nolan

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this book...books :) The storyline is well developed and has many characters that you find yourself endeared to. I loved the descriptive nature of the author. You can visualize each room, place and person. I cannot wait to read more from this author. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Jan 15, 2014 |
Generally, I'm not into romances and love stories. But this series is beyond that.
First of all, its setting is VERY interesting. I would describe it as a Middle-Ages Middle East. Very interesting indeed, since I personally became a fan of it through reading other novels and playing videogames.
Oh, and it also contains some very well-described sex scenes, ladies. ;) ( )
  Stamatimenos | Nov 19, 2013 |
this was given to me in exchange for a review.
i enjoyed reading this set of erotic books as they have a good story line with lots of twists and suspense, the characters are interesting and easy to like.
i found myself wanting more when each book was done.
its a slow burning love story with a lot of sex, anal, bondage and some spanking between consenting adults. interesting books. ( )
  sarahlou2709 | Nov 16, 2013 |
Interesting setting. Sort of an Arabian/Persian fantasy. Good suspense and angst. Easy and fast read. Likeable characters. Good plot twists. ( )
  stacey68 | Nov 15, 2013 |
Overall I enjoyed reading the complete series of The Prince of Zammar. It was generally well written, had no glaring punctuation or grammar mistakes and it more or less flowed through a beginning, middle and an end. My only slight criticism would be that when a series is put together in one place, there’s no need to keep recapping the story at the start of where each of the books would have been. Maybe this could be reedited slightly to keep the story going? This made it drag a bit at one point as nothing really happened for a while but apart from this I did enjoy reading The Prince of Zammar. Yes it was predictable, yes it was popcorn literature but it was a pleasant escape to a faraway place of a dashing Prince saving the day. ( )
  autumngirl70 | Nov 11, 2013 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Samantha Nolan's book The Prince of Zammar - The Complete Serial (Books 1-6) was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,016,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible