Dying Days 3 by Armand Rosamilia

Dying Days 3

by Armand Rosamilia

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byshanafesta

I said it before, and I'll say it again, Armand Rosamilia is one funny bastard! Each time I read another of his books I'm surprised that it just gets better. He manages to capture the genre perfectly. The funny is spot on, the horror is ghastly.

The entire Dying Days series is worth adding to your collection. Dying Days 3, like its predecessors is so much more than just a simple zombie tale. Darlene Bobich, all around badass chick fights off everything but the kitchen sink! When I grow up, I want to be Darlene! Okay, maybe not the black thong. I'm not a fan of wedgies.

I wont spoil the book by telling you about the specifics because it's worth discovering on your own. But let me just say...holy twist Batman!! Gotta love a zombie with a God complex. Now there's something you don't see everyday.

Rosamilia hits it out of the park with Dying Days 3. The ending has left me salivating for more. Oh ya, and looking for a new place to live. He's scared me away from Florida!

Visit bookie-monster.com for my full review. ( )
  shanafesta | Dec 2, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,858,152 books! | Top bar: Always visible