The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to…

The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and…

by Joseph Prince

Grace. It can't be earned because it has already been bought and paid for on our behalf. It is the Gift of God. All we have to do is accept it. The more I accept the love of Jesus, the more capable I am to love! It's been a long road for me to find the peace in that. The more I understand his forgiveness, mercy and lack of condemnation, the more acceptable I am, not only of others, but of myself.
Joseph loves Jesus and desires for all of us to find and relish in the love that Christ has for us. I know I will never be able to love Jesus as much as he loves me, but every day I pray I love him a little more!
A friend gave me this book as thank-you gift. I will be forever grateful because from the first page to the last, I heard chains clanking and dropping around my feet. ( )
  slhayes | Jul 2, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 145555314X, Hardcover)

What you believe is powerful. If you can change what you believe, you can change your life!

Many today are struggling to control their behaviors and actions because they don't have control over their emotions and feelings. They don't have control over their emotions and feelings because they don't have control over their thoughts. And they don't have control over their thoughts because they are not controlling what they believe.

Put simply, if you believe wrong, you will struggle with wrong thoughts, toxic emotions, and destructive addictions.

The good news is, there is a way out of this vicious cycle of defeat.

THE POWER OF RIGHT BELIEVING will guide you to victory with these seven simple but practical keys that you can apply every day in your life:

Believe In God's Love For You
Learn To See What God Sees
Receive God's Complete Forgiveness
Win The Battle For Your Mind
Be Free From Self-Occupation
Have A Confident Expectation Of Good
Find Rest In The Father's Love

These seven keys are easy and highly effective Bible-based principles that will calibrate your mind to develop positive habits for right believing. Start believing right and experience freedom from every fear, guilt, and addiction.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:05 -0400)

Offers an inspiring way to break free from the vicious cycle of toxic emotions and destructive addictions that the author contends begin with wrong beliefs--asserting that if you can change what you believe, you can change your life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,443,698 books! | Top bar: Always visible