Cameron 4 by Jade Jones

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Series: Cameron 1-2 & 3
Review:

"Cameron 4" by Jade Jones was the fourth in a series of the Cameron series and it was indeed up there with all of the others...great writing by this author. This series had me on the edge of my seat only turning the pages all the way till the very end...and then I see we are left hanging. Go job Ms. Jones!

In this series you will find yourself on a 'emotional roller coaster ride' that doesn't let up ... even to be found in the very end of this read for these two characters Cameron and Jude. This read is told by a great story teller that knows how to keep her readers attention that will only leave you wanting more. Be ready for a fast moving episode that will keep you awake and only wanting more as some of the characters from the other series that do come back into play along with a few new ones.

Definitely from the ending we learn...well, I will let you read Cameron 4 for yourself to see when will this drama end for Cameron and Jude? When will these two 'catch a break and be truly happy?' Will Cameron see she has a wonderful husband and truly grow up? Well, I guess we will have to see what happens next the sequel Cameron 5. Ms. Jones we leave it in your hands...for another good read. I will be waiting! ( )
  arlenadean | Oct 22, 2013 |

Jade Jones is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,019,914 books! | Top bar: Always visible