Image or Likeness: Can you play with fire?…

Image or Likeness: Can you play with fire?

by Moira Bianchi

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added bymoirabi

No reviews
To tell this story, I let my muse run free. She whispered it to me in a single storm of ideas, from beginning to end.
Although this is a highly erotic tale, not one scene has any intention besides entertainment. Anais would snort at this statement…

As always, I have to thank my husband and son for putting up with my absent presence while compulsively writing this story.

Also, thanks should be given to the amazing works mentioned in this novel that helped me either lending memorable lines to be quoted or influencing behaviors.
‘Hello, my Queen!’ Sam said cheerily.
Lana twisted her nose petulantly looking at him over her shoulder. She was comfortably installed on the big couch on their four bedroom apartment’s TV room, watching ‘Fight club’ once again.
‘Queen, queen, queen, queen!’ He chanted and bended by the waist to kiss her lips.
‘I still hate this pet name! So corny!’ Lana complained and Sam smiled wickedly.
‘Why do you always smell so good?’ He asked with his nose deep in her neck. Samuel Vaughn knew his wife hated the pet name but he used it anyway. He was damn crazy about Lana Zaraki-Vaughn since he first met her by chance at a coffee house eight years before. She was a stunning brunette of twenty five then, good natured, good humored and proud of her freedom; he fell for her as soon as she gave him the cold shoulder.
Rich, young and successful, Samuel wasn’t used to being snubbed by women. Tall, dark, athletic and handsome; enthusiast of triathlon competitions, he was always surrounded by nice specimen of the fairer sex and was known by his appetite towards them. Feminine snubbing was rare and usually superficial; it required feeble determination from him to get whatever he wanted from them. But Lana had given him a run for his money.
“You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”
“We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.”
“The things you own end up owning you.”
not a homossexual story, no violence, no sexual violence, no bdsm

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 149271660X, Paperback)

Entangled in a convoluted web of lust, envy and jealousy a wife, a call girl, a husband and his friends are a power game's pawns. How long a couple of troubled minds can stretch a fantasy, in spite of its hazardous nature? Better, how much havoc one single troubled mind can create? When Samuel Vaughn handed his beloved wife Lana her mail, he couldn't have guessed that the shadow over their past was about to come forward one more time. An inlness that proved impossible to cure. A spoiled only child, a beautiful woman worshiped by her husband, Lana Zaraki-Vaughn couldn't help the feelings such a note aroused in her: Anais Robinson, an expensive call girl who impersonated Lana to a select group of men, invited her to a concert. The storyline goes back and forward in time telling the fateful moment Anais entered Lana's life, from the pounce at Sam's College Reunion to the lunch they had together, the secrets, perversities and how much it changed all of them. An erotic tale of two women who refuse to someone else's bitch. Warnings: Rated MA; Sexual relations between consenting adults; Homosexual relationships hinted; Steamy erotic fantasies mentioned; But, no violence.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:15 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,516,182 books! | Top bar: Always visible