Sherry's Wolf by Maddy Barone

Sherry's Wolf

by Maddy Barone

Interesting concept, although some points were not explained in this novella. I wouldn't mind reading more of this series/author though. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |

Sherry’s Wolf (After the Crash #3.5)

Sherry’s Wolf (After the Crash; 3.5) by Maddy Barone

Title: Sherry’s Wolf (After the Crash 3.5)

Author: Maddy Barone

Publisher: Smashwords

Publish Date: 2012

Format: PDF

It’s the year 2064. Sherry left home in 2014. Somehow, a plane crash happened that sent her and other survivors into the future, nearly 50 years.

Women are a precious resource. Plauge wiped out much of the population, but women in a larger number. Werewolves are known to be alive and well, and running in packs.

Sherry’s Wolf is intended as a stand-alone, or so I had gathered, but I must say, it doesn’t stand on it’s own so well. I found myself confused many times while reading this book. Trying to understand exactly who Stag is and his place in the Clan. How Sherry came to be 50 years in the future, because it’s not addressed all that well.

The first bit of the book was decent, save for not understanding much of it, but the last chapter or two took a weird turn. Suddenly, Sherry is calling Stag “Baby” after calling him Bastard only a few hours earlier. The change was so abrupt, I found myself wondering if I was reading the same book after all.

I wonder if a little more back story, without a complete rehash, might have made this book a bit more palatable. I do recognize it was written for those readers who are already fans of Ms. Barone, but as a new reader, I found myself lost.

Even with all that, I am still very interested in reading the first books in this series.(After the Crash) The premise is a bit different in my opinion, and perhaps if I had already read those books, this one would have made a bit more sense ( )
  Sirsangel | Jan 17, 2015 |

Sherry’s Wolf (After the Crash #3.5)

Sherry’s Wolf (After the Crash; 3.5) by Maddy Barone

Title: Sherry’s Wolf (After the Crash 3.5)

Author: Maddy Barone

Publisher: Smashwords

Publish Date: 2012

Format: PDF

Sirsangel | Jan 17, 2015 |
Not quite as good as the previous novels, but still a good read. Now anxiously awaiting the next installment. ( )
  GayleBitker | Sep 30, 2012 |

Maddy Barone is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,759,004 books! | Top bar: Always visible