A Slave in Skoria by John Tristan

A Slave in Skoria

by John Tristan

212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added byBramptonite, vampkiss

2.5 stars rounded up to 3. I still love Jason and Aedar, and it was awesome to visit with them again and get caught up in their adventures. But I was totally bummed that the book became an m/m/m romance at the end. (not that I had anything against Snow, but I adored the first book. I wanted to see my couple happy together, not happy together with another guy) ( )
  vampkiss | Oct 23, 2013 |

Jason has settled into his strange life on the world of Skoria as the beloved pet and telepathically bonded lover of Captain Aedar Rictus, a cyborg pirate. Being the world's only human makes him a hot commodity, though, and when a local lawman sees his chance, he seizes Jason from Aedar's protection, intending to put him up for sale.

Jason wants nothing more than to escape and make his way back to Aedar, so when one of the lawman's slaves--the gorgeous, catlike Snow--offers him a way out, he jumps on the chance. Snow soon proves more than the simple slave he seems to be: he is a boy who has lost his own name, a friend in a hostile world…and, possibly, a link in the telepathic chain that binds Jason to Aedar.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,063,681 books! | Top bar: Always visible