Kian (The Fire Trilogy, #1) by RJ Scott

Kian (The Fire Trilogy, #1)

by RJ Scott

This one's hard to rate. I didn't quite like it, but didn't dislike it either. It didn't feel like a whole, complete story. Even considering it's the first book in a trilogy. Much as I don't like doing so many half stars, 2.5 stars seems right, being exactly at half way point between 0 and 5.

The beginning was very promising. I was immensely interested and impatient to know more about Kian. That's probably why I'm feeling kinda disappointed at the rather abrupt ending. ( )
  Nightcolors | Apr 8, 2013 |

Is contained in

RJ Scott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,312,405 books! | Top bar: Always visible