Baby, Be Mine (Holiday Brides Series) by…

Baby, Be Mine (Holiday Brides Series)

by Ginny Baird

I have now had the pleasure to read two great stories by Ginny Baird, I enjoyed Baby, Be Mine just as much as the first book I read by her. Ms. Baird has a talent for writing a fun story, with a few twists and turns, some humor, and a nice sweet romance.

Nikki Constantino has not had the best luck with men. It just never seems to work out. However, her best friend Jack is always there for her to help her pick up the pieces or lend a shoulder.

When Nikki needs to marry quickly she sets out to find a husband from a list of her ex-boyfriends. Is she missing the perfect mate right in front of her?

Is her Great Aunt's wishes enough to show Nikki and Jack what they are missing out on? They have a few things to overcome but this sure was a fun friendship turned romantic relationship story to read. I thought it was so sweet that Jack has had a crush on Nikki for a long time but did not think the feelings were returned. He was willing to step aside and let Nikki marry someone else if that would make her happy. I loved watching their relationship take the turns from a deep friendship into a loving relationship. I always enjoy stories about a romance between friends. It's so nice to have a strong base for a romantic relationship.

If you are looking for a fun story, with some laughs and a sweet romance, you should check out Baby, Be Mine. This is a fairly short story that may be read in one setting. I really enjoyed this story and I look forward to reading more of Ginny Baird's work.

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you about Baby, Be Mine. ( )
  MinDaf | Dec 13, 2013 |
BABY, BE MINE By Ginny Baird
Christmas and Nikki and her bestest friend in the whole world Jack are at the funeral and reading of the will for her great aunt Mallory. She's left the whole estate to Nikki with stipulations.
She has to wed by Valentines day and get pregnant after that. Jack helps her locate all her old boyfriends over the years to see if she can get one of them to marry her-even bribe them if that is what it will take.
Many are married and as she finds the others and pays them a visit she knows they are off limits. There is Jack who he's loved her since they first met when they were growing up. Her mother gives her some advice as well.
She never felt like Jack as anything but her best friend....and she thinks she found the right man for the job.
Jack has started dating others because he knows Nikki would never ask him to get married....will she learn in time you can't buy love?
With the holidays over there is a chance she might also lose her job. What else could possibly go wrong.
Just a handful of characters to keep track of. Very easy going story to follow.
Love that you can skip a few books in the series, good stand alone books also.
I received this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  jbarr5 | Oct 23, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,447,202 books! | Top bar: Always visible