Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1) by Beth…

Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)

by Beth Ehemann

What happens when the one thing you know walks out leaving

you with two daughters and an empty heart?

Kacie spends all of her time being a mom and helping run an Inn with her mother. When sexy pro hockey player Brody walks in looking for a room her life is turned upside down. He is good looking, charming, and great with her girls. She wants to leave him into her heart, but he will have to break down her guard to earn her love.

Together they embark on a journey of second chances and romance.

This book sucks you from page one and has you begging for more at the end. The writing is great and the storyline is packed with plot.

There is tons of suspense at the end, that I didn't expect. It made me fall hard for Brody and had me pushing for a Happily Ever After.

I can't wait to pick up book 2! ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
5 Heart Warming Stars

This book was a brilliant read in which I fell in love with all of the characters. Kacie a single mother of twins has her heart broken and Runs from love. Until the storm and she runs right into Brody Murphy. Brody takes her heart and the story is so real and amazing. It was absolutely brilliant and it was a good curl up on the couch on a rainy day read a book kind of day.
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: Kacie Jensen has one main priority in her life: raising her twin daughters, Lucy and Piper. Ever since her ex—the girls’ father—vanished four years ago, Kacie’s sworn to keep her head in her studies and her heart out of trouble. Moving back home to her mother’s bed-and-breakfast had seemed like the best way to start over.

But when hockey star Brody Murphy washes up on the front steps of the Cranberry Inn during a raging storm, he awakens a hunger in Kacie that she’s long forgotten…and he opens her eyes to a life she never thought was possible. With so much more to lose this time around, can Kacie trust her heart to make the right decision?

Room for You is the sweet, tantalizing first novel in bestselling author Beth Ehemann’s heartwarming Cranberry Inn series. ( )
  treehousereader | Jun 20, 2016 |
5***** Twinkies & “Pay the toll.” stars

I wanted to read this book since forever and I am so glad I did, it is soooo good ;). The book is well written and I love the character's. Brody with his dark hair and charming dimpled smile, and the loving mom Kacie, and her twins (Twinkies as per Brody). Brody jumping in rainstorms … and puddles to make the girls laugh.
My favourite typical five year twinkies question to a single hot guy: . “Brody, are you sick?” Nope, not sick.
Why?” They looked at each other and shrugged. “Mom was on the phone with Auntie Alexa and she said you were hot. If you’re hot, you have a fever. Do you need medicine?” (so damn sweet! :) )

• image:

Deleine | May 10, 2016 |
Amazing!

This is an amazing book filled with emotion. A chance meeting and two people not looking for love are drawn together. Great characters, setting and storyline make this one you don't want to miss! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

I tried to pick up the pieces and glue them back together the best I knew how, but something was always missing.

A father for my two girls.

But then, Brody Murphy landed on my doorstep, literally. He was a carefree, playful hockey player who barged into my life and messed with my head. He left me more confused than I had ever been.

What if the one thing I thought I needed was the only thing holding me back?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,243,692 books! | Top bar: Always visible