Death Benefits by Sharon Saracino

by Sharon Saracino

411,664,912 (5)None
Recently added byjgrwriter

No tags.

There is a little bit of Max in everyone. And although she is bitter, sarcastic & a smart-butt she is very real. Death Benefits is a lesson to anyone that carries a "whoa is me" attitude. Sharon Saracino provides a wonderfully crafted novel about the power we have over our lives & the manner we choose to live. Ms. Saracino's abilities are top notch.

A must read! ( )
  jgrwriter | Oct 24, 2013 |

Max Logan's insecurities have consumed her to the point that she has allowed them to skew her perceptions of people and circumstances. She has grown progressively more bitter, sarcastic, and solitary since her divorce and feels as though she has spent a lifetime getting the short end of the stick through no fault of her own; still she trudges on. Things can always get better, right? Of course, it's hard to cultivate optimism when she finds herself dead, the victim of a D.I.E (Death in Error) caused by an overeager Grim Reaper in Training. She brokers a deal to be sent back to Earth as a temporary substitute for the Superintendent of Spiritual Impediment. Can a woman who won't recognize her own problems rectify the issues of the living impaired? Or will she discover that concentrating on their issues gives her a new perspective on her own?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,155,157 books! | Top bar: Always visible