Damaged Girls I

Damaged Girls I

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byjgrwriter

No tags.

This my novel, so the rating is understandable :-)

First off, Damaged Girls I is an emotional read. The novel fills you with highs, lows and in betweens. There might be times when you might have to put it down and walk away because you have absolutely no control over your character's actions. Believe it or not, that is how I felt when I wrote this piece. In fact, I sketched my characters thoroughly, as if they were human beings. And I got to know each primary or secondary character as a friend, whether I liked them or not.

This novel is the first in The Damaged series (there are 2 more in the making), so the trauma is only building. Damaged Girls I covers a few "heavy" years in the lives of and older man and the much younger women he is involved with. Readers get to know each of the three as intimately, as the tale unravels into a boatload of contention.

If you are looking for a happy tale or typical love story? Damaged Girls is not that one. The novel is about serious issues in families and relationships, and the devastation that can occur because of the issues. If complex reading is your thing, them by all means please take this journey through the Damaged series. ( )
  jgrwriter | Oct 24, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,318,024 books! | Top bar: Always visible