To Catch Her Death by Boone Brux

To Catch Her Death

by Boone Brux

Boone Brux saved me from my waiting room boredom! From beginning to end, I set mesmerized, transported into the world of Lisa Carron. I fell in love with this character. Her snarky personality, filled with dry witted zingers filled my hours with genuine laughter and questions from strangers about what I was reading. Yes, I pimped out the book!
Lisa’s the total package, she’s as real as any fluffy mother of teens could be plus she’s dealing with a job that more or less fell into her lap. Being a reaper will keep her bills paid, a roof over her family’s head, but this is just the beginning for Lisa.
You can just imagine how much trouble she’ll find herself in, as she’s not that great at rule following as she’d like to be. She’s been a mom, for Pete’s sake. Mom’s know all about the shades of gray in real life.
Between Lisa’s new job, her new partner Nate, a familiar that happens to be a raven, and her porter whose name made me laugh right out loud every I read it, she’s got her hands full. I don’t envy her, but I can’t wait to read more about her! ( )
  KatrinaH | Oct 25, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,428,952 books! | Top bar: Always visible