Gray Ghost by C. L. Swinney

Gray Ghost

by C. L. Swinney

I've been a voracious reader since before I began going to school and one of the most exciting things that can happen to people like me is to discover a writer we really, really like. This book is superbly written, the plot is believable, and the characters make you care what happens to them - and isn't that what we look for in characters? After reading about Mr. Swinney, I realize he knows this area very well. I'm sure, like me, there are many others who can't wait to read his next book. Thanks, this book is a treat and I highly recommend it to everyone who enjoys a spell-binding read. There's not many books that I think about during the day and can't wait to get back to. This was one! Congrats on a fine book. ( )
  DianneDHarman | Sep 14, 2014 |
The author’s credentials persuade me to think he knows what he’s talking about in a general sense, and the story has some interesting points. However, the writing could do with a boost. Conversation often seems forced and far too much telling rather than showing. ( )
  Carrie.Kilgore | Jul 18, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,421,094 books! | Top bar: Always visible