Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)…

Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)

by Olivia Cunning

favorite story was Jace & Aggie's....missed follow-up story on Trey. ( )
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |
You pick your favortie epilogue in this very plentiful buffet of great short stories. The one I liked the most was Jace's, but I think Eric's was pretty damn awesome too. Sed's and Brian's were good, but I think it missed something. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
This was an awesome cap to the Sinners on Tour Series. Loved getting to read about the weddings. The ones that took place during other books and the ones that took place after.

Jace's wedding took a bit of a paranormal tour which was different but it worked out okay.

My one huge complaint with this book was that there was no story for Trey and his significant other(s). After my shock at discovering that I searched back through the book and found a note in the front matter explaining that there is going to be a Reagan book in the Exodus End series... I really hope it's good. ( )

msspnda | May 1, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,007,308 books! | Top bar: Always visible