Lyon's Angel by Jordan Silver

by Jordan Silver

Series: The Lyon (2)

191537,190 (3.7)None

Lyon’s Angel (book 2)

Blurb- Colton Lyon the tough talking pierced, tattooed biker has fallen for the young Kat Sloan as soon as she moves to town and starts working for him. When he finds out about an attack in her past Colt does the only thing a man in his position can do; he handles it. Now all he wants to do is be with his woman, his crew and his bike; but will an old enemy stand in the way of his happiness?

In Lyon’s Angel we get to see Colton and Kat (Angel) on their road to happiness. It is nice to see the smooth sailing, the love they share for each other and the happy times. We get their everyday lives, bossy sexy Colton continues to help Kat out of her shell. As it turns out our little Kat is a spitfire, she is stubborn and pushes back against Colton just enough that we know she is not a doormat. Yet, she knows when to yield to him. We get the whole gang again in this book with the multiple points of view. Doc is still the pothead dad, funny as all get out. Elena and Char are still dreaming up hair brain schemes that are sure to drive Colton crazy.
We get a new point of view, though we have met her before in book 1, Jennifer, Colton’s cray-cray ex bitch! She’s ever nuttier then I thought now that I get to see her inner dialogue. Jennifer has enlisted the help of her crazy brother James to help her “get Colton back”. Someone call the looney bin, Jennifer needs a one way pass to the nut hut. So, we are reading along swooning over Colton and his bad ass brand of sweet, Kat is happier then she’s ever been… The calm before the storm, so to speak. Then bam, disaster strikes and Colton loses his ever lovin’ mind. I won’t spoil it for you, but Colton goes into protect his Angel mode and handles the situation. Great fast read.

Lyon’s Way (book 3)
Blurb- Colton Lyon has just rescued his young lover, his Angel from the clutches of a mad man; now all he need do is keep her out of trouble until he gets her to the altar.

I am reviewing Lyon’s way with Lyon’s Angel because in my opinion it just fills in the missing chapters of Lyon’s Angel. Six chapters, 41 pages.

We get filled in on what happens after Kat’s abduction. Colton is still dodging the wedding planner, offering horrible ideas so the wedding planner will leave him alone and work with the women. Colton and Kat at the altar, cray- cray Jennifer makes an appearance. Maybe she will finally take that ride on the crazy train to the looney bin! Colton gets a great wedding present from Kat. It was short and sweet.

Heather Black for Romance Lovers Book Blog
  Heather_Black | Jan 26, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,384,856 books! | Top bar: Always visible