Gunship by J.J. Snow

by J.J. Snow

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byRichhayes

No tags.

When gunship Capt. Reilly Campbell and her crew mustered out of the ISU, they figured they were done with the military and they could not take on the jobs they wanted and if there was danger or they were shot at, then that just meant they would get paid more for the job. At least that is what they thought until they took the job to retrieve an artifact that one brother was keeping from the rest of the family and ended up in the middle od a plot to take over the government. A place that could get them very dead.

This was a book that kept my interest and I wanted to keep reading just to see what was going to happen next and how it would be handled. The only bad part was how it ended as now I have to wait for the next book to see more. ( )
1 vote Richhayes | Nov 11, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,239,318 books! | Top bar: Always visible