Sleeping Late on Judgement Day by Tad…

Sleeping Late on Judgement Day

by Tad Williams

There were a lot of loose ends left, hopefully this won't be the last we see of Bobby Dollar. I enjoyed listening to the story more than I was enjoying reading it.. which may not make sense but it's true. Bobby is a really engaging, enjoyable character. I'm not sure he holds the traits that an angel should hold, but he's fun regardless. ( )
  Silversi | Jul 18, 2017 |
This series is great fun. I really like Bobby Dollar plus he has excellent taste in music.

suze8065 | Sep 22, 2016 |
Book 3 of the Bobby Dollar series of novels. Bobby is back from Hell, but got absolutely nowhere despite his sacrifice. After making the ultimate road trip through Hell's nether regions and getting tortured for it, he is no further to getting his girlfriend back or solving the mystery of the '3rd realm'. With even less help from his heavenly friends, Bobby persists in solving the mystery and trying to make Hell give him back his girlfriend. Bobby is actually on trial in Heaven for his 'crimes', but the trial seems to hold off just long enough. Unfortunately, this book seems to kind of stumble to the conclusion. Bobby isn't as much of a sympathetic character in this book, though there are some new allies to help out who liven things up. ( )
  Karlstar | Mar 23, 2015 |
I started the Bobby Dollar story by dedicating it to my friend David Pierce, who left us. Since then, I have lost a few more dear ones, and our field of science fiction/fantasy has lost quite a few as well.

Mortality is pain, but it's also perspective. We miss you all, you writers and artists and creators, and I still really miss Dave, but that's the terrible, beautiful conundrum of our lives: We can't love without someday learning about loss.
I hadn't attended a trial in Heaven before—not in person.
Heaven has a long memory and Hell has lots of lawyers.

Bobby Dollar thinks he's seen it all - after all, he's been to Hell and back again. Literally. But he has another think coming. Sleeping Late on Judgement Day will find Bobby back in his adopted hometown of San Judas, California, trying to stay out of trouble...and failing.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,979,097 books! | Top bar: Always visible