Sweet Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #1) by…

Sweet Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #1)

by Chelsea M. Cameron

A funny, sexy read.

I found this book to be a really refreshing read, it really does engage you from the start and if you have read any of Chelsea's books then you will not be disappointed with this one ( )

Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 7, 2014 |
***I was given a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Nerd Alert Book Love blog***

Aurora "Rory" Clarke is classy, sassy, beautiful, hardworking, and very goal oriented. Being Vice President at her father's company is something she has worked very hard to earn and not because she is "Daddy's Girl". She also works hard to prove herself as one of the few females that works for Clarke Enterprise.

"...Are you Aurora Clarke? I'm Lucas Blaine and I'm here to apply for the administrative position..."

Lucah "Lucas" Blaine is very sexy, very alpha, very demanding, and he's not afraid to go after what he wants. And not only does he want to work for Rory, but he also wants Rory as well.

"...Okay, Lucas Blaine, I'll show you a good kiss..."

Rory gives into Lucas and gives him one night together to get it out of their system. And after one incredible night, Rory was not prepared for things to get turned upside down when it was pushed on her to hire Lucas for the position at work.

"...but I know you and I know you take your job seriously and you won't let anything get in the way of it. So I know that you're going to put on your big girl panties and go back to work and be a goddamn professional..."

After another romp or so with the sexy Lucas, Rory decides enough is enough and needs to put an end to it. She even goes and writes up and makes Lucas sign a Code of Conduct contract. But with looking at his sexy face and dealing with his flirty banter, can Rory continue to hold her ground?

"...Well, if saying no I'd that hard, then maybe you should say yes..."

Rory finally gives in, for who can really resist Lucas, and agrees to give him nights. Business hours their relationship is professional, well flirty professional. But their nights are very hot and steamy. After a few weeks of sharing just about every single night together, Lucas decides he wants more. He wants days too. Can Rory take that chance and risk how hard she's has worked at her job? What will happen when things in Lucas' past start popping up and just make Rory question what is the truth? And through it all, can Rory and her father discover who is cooking the books at the office and possibly embezzling money?

"...I looked into eyes that were staring at me as if I was the sexiest, most beautiful thing he'd ever seen..."

"...You are a remarkable woman, Aurora Clarke. I don't know why you came into my life, but I'm damn glad that you did..."

Chelsea M. Cameron is one of my favorite authors. I absolutely love her books. They are sexy and sweet, compelling, and make me laugh out loud. Her characters are all so strong and interesting. Even though Sweet Surrendering is Rory and Lucas' story, you become quite interested in Sloane, Chloe, Marisol, Fin, and Ryder. Follow the Surrendering Saga to learn more about each character. And don't forget to read The Deep Surrendering episodes to read about Fin and Marisol! They are all such incredible reads! And I am happy to give Sweet Surrendering a Nerd Alert A or 5 stars! You will never look at post it notes the same! ;) ( )
  BookCrazed2013 | Aug 22, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,031,692 books! | Top bar: Always visible